Remember to extend your Hushed number before it expires! Days remaining on your number are prominently displayed in the 'Hushed Phone' menu as well as your 'Number Settings' menu under the Phone Number Balance heading. Expiry notifications are also sent out via e-mail (to your Hushed user ID) as well as through in-app notifications.
Once your Hushed number expires, we cannot guarantee the ability to restore your number (based on availability - See "How to Restore your Hushed Number"). All Call History, Voicemails, and Message Conversations will still be accessible in your expired number menu but you will not be able to make/receive any new calls or texts from that number unless the number is available to be recovered and renewed.
How to Extend your Hushed Number
Extend your Hushed number before expiry by following these steps:
1. Select the phone number in the 'Hushed Phone' menu that you'd like to extend
2. Select the number ‘Settings’ menu on the bottom right of navigation bar
3. Select the 'Extend Number' button on the top left of menu
4. Select Number Package that best suits your usage/needs.
5. Confirm Number Package purchase
NOTE: The number of days on the new package purchased will be added accordingly to your existing days remaining.
e.g If you have 2 remaining on your Hushed number and choose to extend it early with a 7 Day Package, you will have a new total of 9 Days left on that number.
How to set Expiry Notifications
1. Go to Hushed App Settings (Click gear icon on top right of Main Menu screen) >> Device Settings
2. Select 'Expiry Notifications'
3. Toggle ON/OFF Expiry Notifications to set notifications to send 1/24/48/72 hours before your number's expiry date (in-app notifications only, e-mail notifications are not affected)