Add an extra layer of security to your Hushed app by setting a Passcode/Touch ID lock screen to appear every time you open the app – perfect for keeping any prying eyes away.
Setting Passcode/Touch ID
1. Go to Hushed App Settings (Click gear icon on top right of Main Menu screen) >> Security Settings >> Turn Passcode On
2. Enter a 4-digit Passcode of your choice and re-enter Passcode to confirm
- Touch ID (iOS only) – Add the option of using your fingerprint to unlock the app! Turn Touch ID 'ON' and scan your fingerprint on your device's home button to confirm. Devices with Face ID will use Face ID instead.
- Passcode Lock Timeout – set a time interval (5/15/30/60 seconds) for when you want the lock screen to appear every time you hide and re-open the app (does not apply to ‘force quit’, lock screen will appear on ‘launch’ each time)
- Change Passcode – change your Passcode to another 4-digits of your choice