Hushed 3rd Party Integrations with Slack and Dropbox are a great way to send/reply to SMS messages directly through Slack and save voicemails, SMS message history, and picture messages to your Dropbox account!
1. Go to Hushed App Settings (Click gear icon on top right of Main Menu screen) >> Integrations >> Slack
2. Create a brand new Slack team or to join an existing team (Admin permissions on Slack are required!)
3. Enter your log-in credentials
4. Click ‘Authorize’ to establish the connection between Hushed and Slack
5. Select your Hushed number(s) that you want to sync with Slack – this will create a new channel for each of your numbers
/text – Use this command to send an SMS message directly from your Slack account! Input ‘/text’ on your Slack number channel, followed by the destination phone number and message you would like to send. Make sure to enter the appropriate country code prefix of the destination number (e.g. +1 for the US/Canada, +44 for UK, etc.).
Example of /text command formatting:
/text [+DestinationNumber] [Message]
/text +1613XXXXXXX Hi, how are you?
/reply – Use this command to send a reply to the last message that was received on your number
/balance - Use this command to check the SMS balance remaining on your number & account (if using credit balance)
1. Go to Hushed App Settings (Click gear icon on top right of Main Menu screen) >> Integrations >> Dropbox
2. Log-in to your existing Dropbox account or create a new one
3. Click ‘Allow’ to authorize the integration between Hushed and Dropbox
4. Select your Hushed number(s) that you want to sync with Dropbox
5. Click the Sync button on top right of the screen to sync existing data between your Hushed number(s) and Dropbox
6. Your voicemails, SMS message history, and picture messages from the Hushed number(s) selected will now be saved to your Dropbox account!
NOTE: Numbers do not automatically sync – remember to click the Sync button to update your files saved in Dropbox!